CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Day by Day...Can't You See..?

Kisses kept are wasted;
Love is to be tasted.
There are some you love, I know;
Be not loathe to tell them so.
Lips go dry and eyes grow wet
Waiting to be warmly met.
Keep them not in waiting yet;
Kisses kept are wasted.
~Edmund Vance Cooke

A lot of things happened recently and I just felt in doubt whether to keep it or fade it..within my memories..but one thing I know..it would be one of those things that I might never be able to forget..at all.. Getting burdened day by day and wish that someone could just pull me out from this misery..please..anyone..I've had enough of suffer and pains before. I know I'm a stubborn girl. Then, why didn't you save me? If only you know what I've been through all these time..Someone..please..save..me....

0 comments: