CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A surprised journey from Melaka-P.Dickson-Melaka xD



OMG..this gonna be quite a long story I guess..
Haha..let me begin with a cup of tea ;D
Okay, I was chatting with my elder brother at FB(you guys know, so hopefully don't ask =P) Then, he ask me, whether I wanted to join him go to Port Dickson because one of his friend's friend is getting married? Ahaha..I guess so~ Since I don't have a ny plan for this weekend, I guess why not I give it a shot? This thing happen on Thursday for you're information =)

Friday, I received a call from my brother telling me to get ready by 5.45pm. Okay, I'll be..unexpectedly, who knows he came 45mins later!! x( Deep in my heart, I feel like chopping he to pieces!! Lolx..in heart only =P

Jump in the car, he told me the whole story. Oh great, now I know (~.~')
We're actually going to PD(Port Dickson) to surprise my family whose having works there. Great! But, kinda upset a bit since I'm also got surprised..(=.=)
The trip took us around 40mins from Melaka-PD ( 150-170km per hour..I felt my life on the string of thread *gulp* (O.O)

Surprised! I told my parents when I saw them~^^ The one felt very happy should be my mom of course =)
We went eat that night as a whole family again xD
Oh yeah, did I mention the room we're staying was SO AWESOME!!
Mini bungalow! So sweet! xD

Actually, I've went to the place 10 years ago, and now, I came back again =D
What a memory~! Everything looks the same exact for the fence of the brigde?(haha..its shorter than before*obviously since I grow taller you stewpeed xP)
I got my own room at there and its totally cool! Master bedroom!(mom & dad, I LOOOVVEE YOUUU!!) We spend the night chatting-eating-sleeping~



The next morning, ha ha ha... I woke up quite late..as usual =P
It's beach's sound tat calls me actually~haha~so nice!
The air and breeze was totally refreshing! xD
I ate nuggets-nasi lemak-sandwich for breakfast(that's a LOT xD)

However, I didn't even manage to STEP on the beach's SAND since my elder brother makes trouble--going back! (T^T)
He need to settle his things at his home(Melaka) by 11.30 p.m. so we need to rushed back home (T^T)
Haihz~can't say anything though..my own fault fot getting up late.

11.45 a.m. we reach Melaka( 150-170km per hour..I felt my life on the string of thread..AGAIN! *gulp* (O.O). And I reach home. Thx bro for bringing me there~I had a sweet time!(kinda bitter a bit since I lost a NEW pair of SANDALS) and left my PRECIOUS NECKLACE with my MOMMY)

This is the summary I made through my 2 days 1 night journey xD

See ya!Muahx~!

Ai Ai =D

0 comments: