CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Something weird to share about..

Hi guys, today I want to share something that I can classify as weird (^^'') If you're wondering why? I'll let you see a picture I took last time..it's really really weird (for me) I don't know if you think it is normal but I don't think its normal though =.=



Do you see that? A weird cloud..it's like a 3D cloud as it more 'real'~



I took this picture on 26/09/2009 and I didn't manage to share as I don't have a blog yet ( but now I do!) xD I'll share some of the photos at my Facebook profile as well^^ (you guys can have take a peep at it~)

Say, it would be really nice if you guys could drop a comment regarding this weird little cloud floating like marshmallow up there^^ *giggle*



Later!

0 comments: