CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

What a Fun Day! xD

Today I was very lazy to wake up as I thought its gonna be just boring day..I went to campus quite late today (^^') luckily the lecture was nice! xD But, I still get 'attack' by the lecture though..ha..ha..ha..Then, I spend the day going class(of course!) and going to my sister's house(Ixora)~^^ so happy^^ we talked, watched drama together, as well as studying. Very fun. It's been a while since I spent some time with my beloved sister (^o^) Today! I saw my friend wearing pair clothes! So cooL! xD Red, Pink, White and Purple!
Awesome--unfortunately I'm not one of them (^^') haha..but still I LUV THEM! xD

Then, after class~ we; I, myself, anata, Jacky, Sharan all went to Jusco since I requested to eat Fries! Hehe..sorry guys~! xP We went to play Taiko Drums and Dance Dance Revolution + Hand Hockey !
OMG! I can't believed I'd scored PERFECT SCORE at one of the song!! (unfortunately I didn't took a photo just now >.<) What a pity! (T^T) But, I still got few witness though and that's already makes me happy enough! A proof! Mwahahahaha! xD



           Images of the Taiko Drum courtesy from IJN.com


9.30 p.m. We went back home after playing~hehe~^^ Pity to Sharan as he need to endure my high-pitched voice..(sorry Sharan..)$ and sorry to my anata and Jacky's 'baby'(*bread) as well hahahaha~(^o^)

Okay~since that's all for the today!
Good night!
また、あした!^^

Ai Ai

0 comments: