CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Vow to Myself...

Time pass by very quickly…and without realising it, I slowly destroying my future. Why? My study and life went haywire nowadays and I really felt regret about it… I disappointed my very own lecturer who put his effort in teaching us. Seeing my own friends being praised, I felt the pain of not being able to achieved good results like them. I’m very upset of my own self. I’m wasting my own chances little by little. Final examination is the only time when I can really prove myself that I’m not useless!

Indeed, a lot of things in my mind and it’s not reducing at all but only gaining more and more. I need to change myself. If I never change myself, how I want to overcome my future? Love, financial, life, study, friends...everything is complicated. Sometimes, I feel like forgetting everything at once.

Thus, I want to make a promise to myself. From now on, I’m going to concentrate on my study and less socializing. I want to be successful and the only person who can help me trough this goal is me, myself. I don’t want to regret everything after my study. What for? I can never turn back the time. Once it passes, it can never turn back. Therefore, I need to appreciate what I have now and don’t repeat the mistake I done before. I got a strong will; I should have a strong mind as well. Don’t let present get control of me. I want to improve myself and I have to!
I want to focuses on my life and wake up from my dream. No more playing Ai-chan! Wake up! It’s time to grow up and be adults! Although its gonna be time consuming but, I know I can do this! Several things that I’m gonna do is that:

I - I will be less playing socializing network Facebook from tomorrow onwards until my final exam ends…!

II - Start being serious in my study life!

II – Don’t dilly dally my own task and assignment anymore!

IV – Never let down my lecturers and my family…ever again!

V – Love will not be an obstacle for me to improve myself!

VI - Must score well in my final examination this time!!


From today onwards, I shall complete these promise that I made to myself. It may be take a time but I believe I can change myself and I will prove it too you! I’ll make u never look down on me again! I promise and I won’t break my promise easily because I'm a person who hold to her promises strongly! I will!


0 comments: