CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shop Till You Drop!

Finally! Exam's over and I'm free from all this reading stuff thingy~(^.^) What a relieve!
Now, its time to have lots of F.U.N and L.O.V.E ~ (^o^) Okay, now I'm totally tired and exhausted *sigh* after spending HALF day and HALF thousand at Parkson! (>.<) Let me begin with a morning moment, woke up pretty late..again..today.


Then, go to exam for the last paper today xD (Yeah!) Principle of Marketing! Thank God a reading subject! Kinda un-stressed~andn answer with confident as well(thumbs up for me(^^)) Next, go mamak with friends~and got shoot by them (>.<'') Not a real shoot, but by words. Ahahaha. Don't care them, let they say what they want, I don't give a rose! Haha xD While sitting with them, I'm counting every second of going to Parkson---S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!!



(Image from spellbound-bluesky on Photobucket)

Around 11pm++, we all seperated and I walk with anticipation towards the bus stop happily. Waited for the bus for 20-30mins but its worth it^^ Around 12pm sharp, reach Parkson! What to do? Still ask?? Haha! SHOP TILL I DROP! xD Start my journey from now~my mission= Find dress! I walked, wander and skipped through the time. OMG! I feel like buying all those clothes! Plus, I'm having a lots of pleasure as well since you can count how many people there (means so little people at Parkson at this moment) Then, I stopped at one clothing brand that satisfy me enough^^ Their clothes design really sweet and feminine! And, that's what I need! xD

Haha..since there we're less people, I "like" having my own personal assistance---promoter. She keep following me where ever I go and helped me take my things. Nice xD I spent around four hours at the clothing brands~and spent hundreds at it too...*sigh* =.= Then go to another brands and find few other clothes as well---but still, feminine dress! So basically, I bought around ONE PAIR OF JEANS, TWO PAIRS OF CARDIGAN, THREE PAIR OF DRESSES~COOL! (Oh yea, the price....*sigh* don't know whether to tell or not coz' I scared you guys got heart-attack later..why? Cause the amount is shocking! =.=)

Around 6pm, I stopped shopping and go to Jusco to have my dinner--alone obviously =.= I eat Claypot Asam Pedas and Soya Milk =) Nice~plus, got two lengzai sit infront of me~OMG! xD


Finish my dinner, I went to play Taiko Drum since I still left two coins in my purse. Reach Taiko Drum station, a few kids we're playing there. Then after they finish playing, I play--obviously..again xD Play one of my favourite song, and unsurprisingly, got PERFECT. Kinda nervous a bit coz' 15 people are watching me playing! *faint* >.< (Didn't realise at first..at the end of song only I realise!) Next song, i play, felt the nervousness overtaking me. *sigh* Since so many people wathing you, sure you, yourself can't play perfectly nice right? O.< already =".=">laoshi playing here(^.^') )


Waited for the bus for 35 minutes. Really headache because I'm starting to feeling totally tired >.<


Last but not least, reach home at around 8pm. Straight away go bath and clean myself. And now, here I am writing this journey in this blog to share with my beloved friends =)


Okay, I got to go now~need to rejuvenate my body and mind with some breeze~^^


Later!


Tired but happy,


Ai Ai <3


XOXO


0 comments: